50 light random twinkling LED Christmas lights with 20% of the warm white bulbs that twinkle on and off and the other 80% of the bulbs are steady burning. These commercial grade LED light strings are on green wire and have 50 LED's on 6" centers making each string 25' long.
Wide Angle Random Twinkle LED Light sets. Random Twinkle LED Mini Christmas Lights with a Wide Angle 5mm Concave bulbs on both green and white wire. These high quality Light sets are available with a connectable or non-connectable (without end-to end plug) with warm white and pure white led bulbs.
Twinkle LED Christmas Lights 50 LED Warm White 25' Long Green Wire. 50 light random twinkling LED Christmas lights with 20% of the warm white bulbs that twinkle on and off and the other 80% of the bulbs are steady burning.
Shop our selection of Twinkling, Christmas Lights in the Holiday Decorations Department at The Home. GE 150-Light Clear Random Sparkle Snowflake Icicle Light Set. . 50-Light LED Multi-Color Battery Operated Mini LED Light String.
Love the look of LED lights but miss the twinkle of your incandescent strings?. tree – 20% (1 in 5) of the bulbs twinkle or flash randomly, leaving 80% steady-on.
Find great deals for Holiday Time Random Twinkle LED Net Christmas Lights Cool White 150 Count. Shop with confidence on eBay!